The lawyers at Cavanagh are dedicated, not only to our clients but also to the profession of law and our community.
Our lawyers include:
- a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers
- two past presidents of the County of Carleton Law Association (CCLA)
- the co-chair of the CCLA’s education committee and of its annual civil litigation conference
- a member of Ontario’s Civil Rules Committee
- a designated Special Advocate in the Federal Court
Every lawyer on the Cavanagh team volunteers at the Pro Bono Law Ontario Law Help clinic at the Ottawa courthouse.
Our lawyers make sure we are on top of developments in the law by regularly presenting at and attending continuing legal education programs. We also offer in-house programs.
To our lawyers, the practice of law is much more than just a business; it is what we love to do.